Top ten reasons folks give for not attending one of my concerts:
10. Soaking hands in Palmolive.
9. Need to deep-condition the cat.
8. Restraining order.
7. Lacking that oh-so-fresh feeling.
6. Lacking money.
5. Lacking time.
3. Secretly afraid will need to speak with me.
2. Secretly afraid of cookies.
1. Hey! There is no # 1 reason BECAUSE THIS HAS BEEN A TEST OF YOUR PATIENCE. IF YOU’VE READ TO THIS POINT, PLEASE CONTINUE, AND MAYBE EVEN COME TO THE GODDAMN CONCERT. I MEAN THE BLESSED CONCERT.
[in association with BackBeat City School of the Performing Arts]
THE GLASTONBURY CHORUS’ 2012 HOLIDAY CONCERT!
WHEN: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 4 pm
WHERE: Gideon Welles Middle School, 1029 Neipsic Rd., Glastonbury, CT
HOW MUCH: $8 adults; $5 seniors and students; FREE for kids 7 and under.
OTHER DEETS: We host a dessert reception afterward! ALSO, we collect non-perishable food and non-food items for the local food pantry. Feel free to bring what you can – no glass containers, please.
Hey! Here’s a really pretty PDF file of our concert flyer that you can look at: Pretty Penguins Concert POSTER.
Please come to our show, or at least pass the word to as many frazzled people as you can who are not looking for more things to do this season. I promise, you will feel blessed. And if you’re planning on coming, do let me know. We’ll make extra cookies.