Top 7 observations on watching the 2014 World Cup (couldn’t stay awake for 10):
7. It’s like supervising children at the playground; you’d rather not do it, but they’re easy to track.
6. Might mean something entirely different now when someone says a team is “out”.
5. If they created a hybrid of soccer and baseball, the biggest stressor would be the threat of hat-hair.
4. Italian referees use their hands too much.
3. Ironic that the 2014 World Cup logo features the body parts that can’t touch the ball.
And they appear to be touching the ball.
2. Cankles never looked so appealing.
1. What an incredible bunch of divas. Hands in the air!